Will Serve Campaign & Issue Advocacy Clients As A Subsidiary Of Bullpen Strategy Group
Washington, D.C. – Today, a group of longstanding experts in political research and communications launched Look Ahead Strategies, a highly specialized firm offering comprehensive research and communications consulting to political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, nonprofits, and other clients. Look Ahead’s team has worked on a combined 500+ political campaigns, issue advocacy efforts, and policy initiatives across the country in recent years.
Based in Washington, D.C., Look Ahead Strategies combines years of campaign experience with cutting-edge proprietary tools to provide clients with a significant competitive advantage in today’s political and policy debates. In addition to providing strategic research and communications consulting and products, Look Ahead offers a broad range of services tailored to meet each clients’ specific needs:
- Rapid Response Communications and Crisis Management
- Issue Briefs, Lobbying Matrixes
- Public Records/FOIA Research Services
- Content Creation Consulting
- General Consulting
- Political Investment Advisory
Look Ahead Strategies’ experienced team includes:
- Kyle Reliford – Managing Director: One of the most respected and sought-after political researchers in the country, Kyle Reliford has conducted thousands of research projects in all 50 states over the past 20 years, and has served as a senior research consultant at the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
- Chris Martin – Vice President, Communications: Chris Martin previously served as Director of Rapid Response for the House Republican Conference, as Regional Press Secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee, and as Communications Director for the Republican Party of Wisconsin.
- Robert Buckley – Vice President, Research: Robert Buckley has served as a research consultant for U.S. House campaigns for the last five election cycles, working with campaigns, national party committees, Super PACs, and other clients.
- Julia Portela – Vice President, Research: For the last four election cycles, Julia Portella has served as a research consultant focused on gubernatorial and U.S. Senate races across the country. She previously worked for the U.S. House Committee on Homeland Security and on campaigns in Southern California.
“Look Ahead Strategies is set to deliver best-in-class research and communications solutions to help our clients win elections and the public policy debate,” said Kyle Reliford, Managing Director of Look Ahead Strategies. “I’m proud to be part of this team.”
“I have spent my entire professional career helping clients craft compelling narratives that change hearts and minds. Look Ahead Strategies has the experience and expertise to bring immediate scale to campaigns, issue advocacy groups, and policy organizations seeking a competitive advantage in today’s rapidly evolving news environment,” said Chris Martin, Vice President of Communications. “I’m incredibly proud to be surrounded by such a talented and experienced team as we launch this new venture.”
“I look forward to leveraging our team’s decades of combined experience in providing our clients with comprehensive research services,” saidRobert Buckley, Vice President of Research. “We will utilize state-of-the-art proprietary tools to bring vital insights and actionable intelligence to every campaign we work with.”
Look Ahead will operate as a subsidiary of the strategic advisory firm Bullpen Strategy Group, which has now grown to nearly 50 team members across offices in Washington, D.C., London, and Dallas since its 2019 launch.
To see Look Ahead Strategies’ full list of service offerings and team members, visit lookaheadstrategies.com.